Tuesday, March 31, 2009

What i did today?

Hmm..had class just now.

So drove all the way from kepong to kota damansara,attended a suppose-to-be-interesting lecture class,but hell it turned out to be a 3 hours boring class lectured by a super soft spoken big-faced lecturer.

Wasting my time,plus i'm having period,totally not in the mood to listen to her.I tried to pay attention,the thing is,i cant listen to her voice,borrowed ear phone from Yvonne sitting beside me,listened to the songs in my k800i.

Then i found out that,Poker Face by Lady Gaga is nice.

So,i repeated the song again and again and again....

I can tell you the song is really nice.The rhythm,the melody,the background music.

The weather is so freaking hot today.Sitting next by the big window,i looked out and had a peep,it's so cloudy and sunny.

After class,sent Yvonne back to The Curve,paid RM1.60 and headed back to my lovely home.

I swept the floor,played for a while with my doggie,and planned to tidy up my messy study table.But i was so not feeling well due to my period,i sat on the sofa like a dead person,and fell asleep.

Woke up,then typing this post here.Today is not my day i would say.

Emoness+period+hot weather----->a dead me..

3 comments:

buibui said...

u've been emo for some time edy..
nvm listen to nice song will make u happy..
hehe..

Gr@c3 said...

actually i also noticed that you are moody today

coz i saw ur face like very sienz..
...........

hehe...

yesterday
i also din pay attention
sleepy..............

haiz.....

assignment a...sienz..

winnie said...

fatt:hmm..listened to the Poker Face u sent to me.Nice..

Grace:Oh my god..u saw it!Din talk to u for quite some while ed hor?Ya the lecturer like talking to herself only..i miss faisal...