Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April fool,April baby

HAPPY APRIL FOOL everyone!
Got trapped or cheated by anyone else or not?
Haha better beware!

So got people send me this in MSN just now..
If you are free enough..try it!It's awesome!

The Banana Test
There is a very, very tall coconut tree and there are 4 animals,
a Lion , a Chimpanzee , a Giraffe , and a Squirrel , who pass by
yeebin says:
They decide to compete to see who is the fastest to get a banana off the tree..
Who do you guess will win?
Your answer will reflect your personality.
so think carefully . . .. Try and answer within 30 seconds
Got your answer?


So what is your answer?? =)

Drop in it my comment box!

Last but not least,Happy birthday to my Form 6 mate--Xiao Chen,college mate--Fatt gor and my 5th aunt.

They were born today!April babies!

4 comments:

Gr@c3 said...

hey girl..coconut tree gt banana??

buibui said...

yalor coconut tree got banana?

winnie said...

ahhahahaha..both of u clever boy and clever girl!My cousin answered me...Chimpanzee!

chin2 said...

coconut..mana ada banana...