Thursday, March 11, 2010

F i s h i e e e e !!! ♥

My blog now has fishhhhh!

Can you see the colorful fish above?? Various fish,multiple colors..hahaha.

Actually I wanted to set 9 fish in my aquarium one.I once heard eggtart saying that,it's better to have 9 fish in an aquarium at home,including one black color goldfish,for feng shui purpose.See I still remember until now,baby tart.

So once I finished setting 9 fish with selected colors,it turned up to be only 8 fish.Whenever how many times I edit it,it is still the same.So..8 fish.

Nice?Colorful right?One more thing is.....

YOU CAN FEED THE FISH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just move your mouse cursor over the aquarium and left click it,the fish food will appear.

FEED IT! (Just another lame post because period pain is still visiting me today.pain!)

3 comments:

-Sis- said...

i enjoy feeding those cute fishes~ fun neh!
will move towards d place where i put the food xD

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you as your information.

winnie said...

sis: Ya feed my fish everyday then! :)

anonymous: Who are u and what are you talking about here?